Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Getting back on track!

I've been an allergy sufferer all my life but usually taking an Allegra once a day is all I need to get by. Sure I might have the occasional day where the pollen count is really high and I feel blah but lately it's been off the charts high and made me very ill. Exhaustion and congestion bad enough to trigger vertigo. Makes doing yoga poses a little difficult when you can't breath and the room is spinning.

So I got off track. I didn't work out for two weeks and my progress really suffered. Now I'm finally feeling better but having a really hard time getting back into the swing of things. Mondays and Tuesdays are usually easier to do my workouts - I get off work at 3pm, pick the kids up from school and go home. Plenty of time to get a work out in before I have to start dinner. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday though... I don't get off work til 6pm (sometimes later) and by the time I get home I need to start dinner or my poor husband will be waiting for probably another hour to eat. But after I've cooked and sat down to eat I can't seem to get the motivation to get up again and work out. And doing it in the mornings just isn't an option.

Frustrating! I WANT to do well, I love the workout - I've just got to figure out how to work my schedule so I do it regularly.

Back on track now. No excuses. I WILL DO THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment