Sunday, August 24, 2014

Let's Do This

I'm not the best at keeping up with blogging. I'm going to try to do better in the hopes that if I set a goal to post at least once a week (hopefully more but at least once a week) I'll keep myself on track with my workouts better.  Things have been a bit crazy here so... yeah.

In May I injured my foot and that had me off it for a week, and then still not up to speed after another week or so. My problem with working out - even with things I love - is that if I get off my routine it's very very hard for me to get back on track. I've been half ass doing things since then. Added to that my husband being without a job and my grandfather passing away and I've been a stressed out. All those things are things I cannot control.

But I can control my eating and my exercise and by god I need something I can control right now.

So, today we're going to swim and have a cook out with the family and tomorrow not only does school start for the kids but getting back on track starts for me. Eating better, doing my DDPYoga daily, and blogging more (both here and on my other blog). And working on my book. All things I can control in a time when I feel like a lot of things are spinning out of control.

Besides, I have a cool shirt I want to be able to comfortably wear this winter.

So - I'm starting anew. Having people to keep you accountable is a great way to stay on track. Who out there wants to start with me? Let's all get back on track and keep each other accountable and support each other on our respective journeys. Doesn't have to be exercise, could be you want to stop smoking, drinking, anything really. I'm here to help you stay on track and you can help me. Comment here if you want, or hit me up on Facebook and let's help each other take control of the things we can.

It's time to own your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment